Assalam alaikum,
Jazaak Allah khair for your answers,clearing anyone mistakes doesnt mean to be treated as ill manner or harsh,& how i disrespectful?Alhamdulillah my intention was just to rectify a mistake by a muslim..thats it,& Allah (swt) knows of it....saba send that mail to everyone in group..& in that mail those points are the answers to be given to non-muslims,so if a non muslim read quran instantly & if he/she find that aayat which is mentioned in the answer is not the exact  in the answer then?just copy and paste is not required to invite people to Islamic teachings,...& i quoted the word bad deed in sense coz people will just read messages send by any Islamic Scholar without considering it properly as everyone will think that the message would be a final verdict & the source was from saba through Ibrahim mufti.so  it would have beneficial to saba?.... not only this mail,everyone should read every mail carefully then send it...it was a mistake of numbers  & saba should accept it.. .by Allah`s help & the ALMIGHTY put a thought in my mind to check those reference numbers in the Quran ,& may be i would have send this mail to many peoply as well.., if i wouldnt find the wrong number references in the answer so that mail had gone to hunderds/thousands of people..right?..but if anyone got hurt from my words then i`ll be aplogize for it with my heart & please forgive me of any word,i again apologize...actually i dont know the mail address of mufti Ibrahim..
Best regards,
Your brother in Islam.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Wa aleikum as-salaam wa rahamatuallah wa barakatuhu.

Brother, your published response to "saba" was disrespectful of Allah
(S.W.T.) and too harsh and ill-mannered to saba:

"spreading wrong message will be turn into a bad deed instead of
getting reward."

After reading saba's post, it is clear that the post is a
cut-and-paste from an answer given by Mufti Ebrahim Desai to a
questioner. Mufti Ebrahim Desai got some of the ayat numbers wrong in
his answer, obviously typos, probably from transcription mistakes.

The ayat numbers are useful references, especially to further our
education and study, but they do not form any part of the Holy Quran
as such. The message itself being spread was correct. In any case,
Saba relied on the ayat numbers given by the mufti and your criticisms
should have been directed to him.

For example, the quoted ayat translation that is marked "4:190" is
actually 3:190. 18:45 (wrong) is actually 24:45 (correct).

Now, ask yourself, wouldn't the following have been a far better
response to saba ... ?

---
Assalamu aleikum.

May Allah (S.W.T.) reward you and bless you according to your good
intentions.

The post giving Mufti Ibrahim Desai's answer #11040 contains some ayat
numbering errors. Following is a list of the wrongly cited ayats
followed by the correct ayat numbers:

4:190 (wrong) should read 3:190 (correct)
18:45 (wrong) should read 24:45 (correct)
18:44 (wrong) should read 24:44 (correct)
14:66 (wrong) should read 16:66 (correct)
14:68 (wrong) should read 16:68-69 (correct)
68:30 (wrong) should read 67:30 (correct)

Wasalaam.
-

Had you sent the above kind of response, not only would it have been
much better-mannered, but it would have gained for YOU the reward of
increasing the access of others to knowledge by correcting the ayat
numbering errors, rather than simply blathering with "gotchas" about
how many ayats are actually in this or that Surah. To get even more
reward in the akhirat, you could have topped it off by emailing Mufti
Ebrahim Desai at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to let him know of the
transcription errors and to politely request a correction. Instead you:

a. falsely judged that a wrong message was being spread and
b. falsely decreed that this "will" turn saba's post into a "bad deed
instead of getting reward."

Allah (S.W.T.) knows whether saba's post "will" turn into a "bad
deed". Who are you to issue such a decree?

On a separate issue, you mention "read Quran & its Correct
translation". There is no such thing as a "correct translation" of the
Holy Quran - only an effort to paraphrase the actual Arabic meaning in
English. To claim that there is such a thing as a "correct
translation" is spreading a wrong message that might mislead others
into thinking that such a thing exists. And to use a recently coined
phrase, "spreading wrong message will be turn into a bad deed instead
of getting reward."

Suggestions:

*Repent to Allah (S.W.T.) for pronouncing what He "will" do.
*Repent to Allah (S.W.T.) and post your affirmation of the correct
understanding that the Holy Quran is an Arabic Quran.
*Apologize to saba for the ill-mannered response.

May Allah (S.W.T.) protect us all, myself included, from making such
mistakes. And I (rabiatthani1427) seek from Allah (S.W.T.) His
forgiveness for any fitnah resulting from this message.

--- In islamcity@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Khan wrote:

> Assalam alaikum to All,
> everyone should investigate first properly before sending mails to
people,i was reading this mail & i found mistakes in the points of
this answer..pls read Quran & its Correct translation then spread a
message,coz spreading wrong message will be turn into a bad deed
instead of getting reward.,here im putting the correct answers as per
the points of the answer which was send by saba.

> 2.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (4:190)..that
means Surah Nisa or Surah no:4 which has only 176 Aayaths, then how it
mentioned 190?

> 3.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (18:45) Surah
Al Kahf  & the translation of this  aayah is  wrong which is mentioned
in the answer..

> 4.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (18:44) Surah
Al Kahf  & the translation of this  aayah is wrong which is mentioned
in the answer..

> 5.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (14:66) Surah
Al Ibrahim  & this Surah has only 52 Aayahs,then how it mentioned
14:66?????

> 6.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (14:68) Surah
Al Ibrahim  & this Surah has only 52 Aayahs,then how it mentioned
14:68?????

> 7.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (68:30) Surah
Al Qalam & the translation of this  aayah is wrong which is mentioned
in the answer..

> with Best regards.
> M.R.Khan.
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:    I want to ask
that if we want to explain non muslim

http://mail.yahoo.com

>  {Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam)
with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair
preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your
Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best
Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

>  {And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah
(believes in His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His
Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does
righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

>  The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By
Allah, if Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than
the best types of camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

>  The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said,
"Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of
the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being
lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee,
at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

>  All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and
do not in any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless
sanctioned or approved otherwise.

>  If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to
get a daily digest of emails by logging-on to
http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your mail delivery settings or
email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the title
"change to daily digest".

>                                                     Holy quran

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

and save big.

> Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for
just 2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Image by FlamingText.com