Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:41 AM
Subject: Spilled Guts: The Confession of George W. Bush

bismi-lLahi-rRahmani-rRahiem
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

=== News Update ===

Spilled Guts: The Confession of George W. Bush

[]

Tuesday, 13 December 2005

Serial Killer Confesses to 30,000 Murders; Receives Applause

"I done kilt me 10 times as many as old Osama ever done," Exults Bush

From the New York Daily News: "I would say 30,000, more or less, have died as a result of the initial incursion and the ongoing violence against Iraqis," Bush said..."I made a tough decision. And knowing what I know today, I'd make the decision again."

Knowing what I know today....that there were no weapons of mass destruction, there were not any active programs for weapons of mass destruction, that the weapons of mass destruction had been destroyed in 1991, that there was no Iraqi link to al Qaeda or 9/11, that Iranian-backed theocrats would come to rule the country with death squads and torture, that by his own (lowball) admission, 30,000 Iraqis would be slaughtered and tens of thousands of Americans left dead or maimed....Bush would make that decision again.

Says it all, doesn't it? Again, by Bush's own confession, the war really wasn't about any of the ostensible reasons he offered before the invasion. Because even if those reasons lacked all substance -- which even Bush now acknowledges is the case -- he would make that decision again.

So what was the war for? Profits. Power. Petrochemicals. And the need of weak, soul-damaged men for violence and death to assert their "dominance" and maintain their illusion of superiority.

"Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood
Clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather
The multitudinous seas incarnadine,
Making the green one red."
-- Macbeth .

source: http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=337&Itemid=1

===

-muslim voice-
BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

Recommended:
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org