Huzaif Ali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: "Huzaif Ali" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: C wht happen
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:38:43 +0500

A man found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day a small opening appeared. He sat and watched
the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little
hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as far as
it could, and it could go no further.

So the man decided to help the butterfly. He took a pair of scissors and snipped off the
remaining bit of the cocoon.

The butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings.

The man continued to watch the butterfly because he expected that, at any moment, the
wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.

Neither happened! In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with
a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.

What the man, in his kindness and haste, did not understand was that the restricting
cocoon and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening were
Allah's way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings so that it would be
ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives. If Allah allowed us to go
through our lives without any obstacles, it would cripple us.

We would not be as strong as what we could have been. We could never "fly"!


I asked for Strength ...
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom ...
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity ...
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage ...
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love ...
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours ...
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted ...
I received everything I needed!

"So blessed be Allah, the best of creators!" - [Surah The Believer (23) verse 14]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___

***************************************************************************
{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended:
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the title "change to daily digest".





SPONSORED LINKS
Holy quran


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to