AOA,I have been carefully going through each of
yourpostings on wisdom. I am absolutely clear in
whatAllah means by 'wisdom' and trying to explain
toothers. Here, in this letter of yours, please read
theopening sentence qouting Quran,: "Those who
listenwell to My precepts and follow the best in them
(notSunnah & Hadeeth) are the ones whom Allah has
guided.They are the people of understanding".
(Surataz-Zumar: 18). The Quran Ayahs are really
selfexplanatory. To say the Quran needs cruthces
of'Hadeeth' to understand tantamount to saying
thatAllah sent Quran without ascertaining or knowing
theunderstanding capabilities of the people with
regardsto the holy Quran.Shariq.--- Asad Khan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> WHAT WISDOM BRINGS WITH IT> > > The wise are defined
in the Qur&#8217;an as:"Those who> listen well to My
precepts and follow the best in> them are the ones
whom Allah has guided. They are> the people of
understanding". (Surat az-Zumar: 18)> Allah had
rewarded these people with wisdom because,> they
unfailingly follow the path Allah has shown> them,
they carry out the advice of the Qur'an> meticulously,
and they clearly abide by their> conscience. > >
Wisdom is a very important factor that opens the>
doors to many other beneficial qualities. A wise>
person displays his uniqueness in every situation,> by
his actions, and the things he says, and he> elicits
great respect and admiration from those> around him.
Wisdom is such an important quality,> that it goes on
making one more and more superior> right to the end of
one&#8217;s life.> > The pages to follow will be a
reminder of what a> blessing wisdom is by touching on
some examples of> the superiority conferred by wisdom.
> > > GOOD MANNERS> > Foremost among the qualities
people of wisdom> acquire is the morality of the
Qur&#8217;an, whichopens> the paths to many beauties
in this world and the> Hereafter. The wise man is one
who meticulously> practices the morals Allah lays down
in theQur&#8217;an.> The Qur&#8217;an recommends such
moral qualities as> honesty, genuineness, sincerity,
modesty,> peacefulness, compassion, justness,
tolerance, and> forgiveness among many other virtues.
And a wise> person is successful in displaying all of
these> qualities in the best possible way, in every>
situation he or she faces. He knows that the more>
care he takes in evincing these qualities, the> better
Allah will recompense him in the Hereafter. > > For
this reason, a wise person acts according to> his
conscience in situations he faces every day. For>
example, he helps someone in need without leaving> the
responsibility to others. He carries out all the> good
things he knows that Allah will approve of,> without
missing any of them. Or he helps someone who> is
trying to carry a heavy object instead of sitting> and
watching him. Whenever he sees someone who is> elderly
or sick on a bus, he prefers to stand and> give his
seat to that person. Otherwise he knows> that he will
be uncaring and this is something Allah> will not
approve of. Even when he faces a situation> that
angers him, he knows that Allah will prefer him> to
act with kindness, so he overcomes his anger and>
responds to the person concerned with kind words. He>
is always honest, even when he knows that it will be>
of disadvantage to him.> > One, who displays all the
above qualities in the> best possible way till the end
of his life using the> full power of his mind, lives a
good life in this> world. Moreover, because he was
aiming to please> Allah with his behaviour, he will be
rewarded with> Heaven are elaborated upon in the
following verses:> > But as for those who believe and
do right actions,> We will not let the wage of
good-doers go to waste.> They will have Gardens of
Eden with rivers flowing> under them. They will be
adorned in them with> bracelets made of gold and wear
green garments made> of the finest silk and rich
brocade, reclining there> on couches under canopies.
What an excellent reward!> What a wonderful repose!
(Surat al-Kahf: 30-31)>

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy
Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

Recommended:
http://www.ikhwanweb.com
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links