Assalamo alaykum

Sisters and Brothers in Islam,

Muslim Ummah all over the world are hurted by false accusation of the Roman Christians Pope Benedict of Vatican. Pope already carved his evil deeds towards Islam in the book of history against Prophet Muhammed s.a.w. This is not the first time the Roman Pope accuses Prophet Muhammed s.a.w..

What is the duty of Muslim Ummah. Our emotioal fight is not end of the story.

Let us defend Islam and Prophet Muhammed s.a.w. with Pen and Paper through History of mankind and civilization.

Let us find that the religion that Prophet Issa a.s. conveyed to the Israelis and Romans was not Christianity it was Islam. The religion Christian came from some opportunist who forged the Book of Allah Injil and corrupted the way it was fit to them. The so called religion Christianity is not mentioned in any book of Allah the Injil or the so called Bible (means: collection of books).

Let us start how Christianity was spread in Europe, bloodshed, barbaric killings and dictatorships and fascism. The poor and sick christians were not allowed in the church the poor and sick people were labelled as the cursed community.

Let us find out what is happening in 20th centuary. How Christianity is involved in slavery, civil wars, forcing the hungry people of Africa, Yemen, Pakistan, India, Ethiopia, Somalia you name it were ever there is disaster, the Christian Missioneries from Evangelist, Catholic, Protestants, Juhava witness, and hundred of Christians sects through out the world get chance to force needy poeple of the world and hungry people in to christianity.

There are hundreds of books in the liberaries, were people can find the writtend evidence about how christianity is forced in Africa, Asia, Europe, America and Australia.

So our request to the Muslim Ummah is that during this Holy Month of Ramadhan we request all Muslim Ummah - Sisters and Brothers, to do research and write in your group with evidence of the book and reference about this false religion Christianity.

Thanks to the era of Technology let us utilize the technology to defend our Islam and defend the dignity of our Prophet Muhammed s.a.w.

Fi Amaanillah,

Labbayk Ya Mahdi

"Pope’s attack  no casual slip" writes American Muslim

Posted by: "Bashir Chandio" real_sindhi@ yahoo.com   real_sindhi

Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:54 pm (PST)

September 16, 2006

Pope’s attack on Islam was no casual slip

By Abdus Sattar Ghazali

Pope Benedict has hit out at Islam and its concept of holy war. The thinly veiled attack on Islam came during a theological lecture on Sept. 12, 2006 to the staff and students at the University of Regensburg, where he taught theology in the 1970s.

Just like a cheap shot against Islam - packaged in western free speech clichés and marketed as innocent satire – launched in the form of cartoons of Prophet Muhammad printed by a Danish daily and republished by European newspapers, Pope’s anti-Islam remarks are touted as an invitation to open dialogue with Muslims. Lord Carey, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, insists Muslims must learn to enter into dialogue without "crying 'foul"'. The Guardian says: “There cannot be dialogue without rigor and openness. The Muslim world should also take pains to be thoughtful in its response, and perhaps less quick to take offence.”

However, this was no casual slip. Beneath his scholarly rhetoric, the Pope's logic seemed to be that Islam is dangerous and godless. Though many are inclined to see this debate as a fresh maneuver to keep the Muslims engaged in controversies.

Using the words, "jihad" and "holy war", the Pope quoted criticisms of the prophet Mohammed by a 14th century Byzantine Christian emperor, Manuel II, during a debate with a learned Persian. "Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached," Benedict quoted the emperor as saying. "The emperor goes on to explain in detail the reasons why spreading the faith through violence is something unreasonable, " the Pope said and added: "Violence is incompatible with the nature of God and the nature of the soul.”

Manuel II (1350-1425) was the second-to-last emperor of the East-Roman (Byzantine) Empire. As a boy, he had been held prisoner by the Turks, and his dialogues took place as his inheritance lay in jeopardy to the Ottoman empire, and his capital under siege. Only 28 years after his death, Constantinople, the capital of Byzantine empire fell to the Ottomans under Sultan Mehmed II.

Giles Fraser, a lecturer in philosophy at Wadham College, Oxford, - quoting Christopher Tyerman's latest book on the Crusades,”God' s War” - argues that analogies between the Crusades and the present global conflict are often overdrawn and historically dubious. After all, it was one of Benedict's predecessors, Urban II, who first summoned a Christian jihad against Islam. And it's born-again Christians who have been at the forefront of support for the invasion of Iraq, the occupation of Palestinian lands by Is rael, and the whole "reorganization" of the Middle East - a catastrophe in which many thousands of Muslims have lost their lives.

But what makes his comments from Bavaria doubly insensitive is that Munich and its surrounding towns are home to thousands of Gastarbeiter, many from Turkey, who are often badly treated by local Germans and frequently subjected to racism, Fraser pointed out. “It won't be lost on them that Manuel II ran his Christian empire from what is now the Turkish city of Istanbul. And reference to that time, in circumstances such as these, has the unmistakable whiff of Christian triumphalism,” he concluded.

Another report in the Guardian gives some insight into the thinking of Vatican about Islam. John Hooper of Guardian reports from Rome that Pope believes his church should take tougher line on Islam. Writing under the title, After a quiet first year as pontiff, God's Rottweiler shows his teeth, Hooper says the key word in the Vatican now is "reciprocity" . The leadership of the Roman Catholic church is increasingly of the opinion that a meaningful dialogue with the Muslim world is not possible while Christians are denied religious freedom in Muslim states.

As a cardinal in the Holy See, he was known to be skeptical of John Paul II's pursuit of conversation. One of his earliest decisions as pope was to move Archbishop Michael Fitzgerald, one of the Catholic Church's leading experts on Islam, and head of its council on inter-religious dialogue, away from the centre of influence in Rome, and send him to Egypt as papal nuncio.

Benedict has spoken publicly of Christianity as the cornerstone of Europe and against the admission of Turkey into the European Council. He said Turkey should seek its future in an association of Islamic nations, not with the EU, which has Christian roots. His scheduled visit Turkey in November may now be at risk.

Renzo Guolo, a professor of the sociology of religion at the University of Padua, believes that this is maybe the strongest criticism because he doesn't speak of “fundamentalist Islam” but of Islam generally.

Marco Politi, the Vatican expert for the Italian daily La Repubblica, said: "Certainly he closes the door to an idea which was very dear to John Paul II - the idea that Christians, Jews and Muslims have the same God and have to pray together to the same God."

The Rev. Daniel A. Madigan, rector of the Institute for the Study of Religions and Cultures at the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome, said the central p! oint was that “if we are really going into a serious dialogue with Muslims we need to take faith seriously.”

Unlike late Pope John Paul, Cardinal Ratzinger, who took the name of Benedict after his election as Pope, does not approve of joint prayers with Muslims. He is also skeptical of the value of inter-religious dialogue. In the summer of 2005, Pope Benedict devoted an annual weekend of study with former graduate students to Islam. During the meeting, and since, he has reportedly expressed skepticism about Islam's openness to change given the conviction that the Noble Quran is the unchangeable word of God.

Giles Fraser believes that John Paul II's pontificate was largely defined by his relationship with a global conflict between west and east and his speech before a home crowd of Bavarian academics, Benedict XVI may well have set the parameters of his own period as Pope.

Not surprisingly, Pope Benedict’s attack on Islam drew sharp reaction from the Muslim world. The 57-member-state Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) while condemning the pope’s statement expressed hope” that such surprising comments are not part of a new campaign against Islam by the Vatican, especially after decades of dialogue that brought scholars from the Muslims world together with scholars from the Vatican.”

Abdus Sattar Ghazali is the Executive Editor of the online magazine, American Muslim Perspective: www.amperspective. com

Now children?? To whom Jesus will bring to Justice?
05/12/2004 17:59
UNICEF describes the reports it has received as "alarming" and states that any mistreatment of children is a violation of international law.
President of America George Bush says: "Actually, the seeds of my decision had been planted the year before, by the Reverend Billy Graham. He visited my family for a summer weekend in Maine. I saw him preach at the small summer church, St. Ann's by the Sea. The Lord was so clearly reflected in his gentle and loving demeanor."Our delegation included four gentile governors - one Methodist, two Catholics, and a Mormon, and several Jewish-American friends.  I chose to read "Amazing Grace," my favorite hymn. Later that night we all gathered at a restaurant in Tel Aviv for dinner before we boarded our middle-of-night flight back to America."

"THE SIN OF PRIDE." DOES BUSH HAVE THE HUMILITY TO SEE THE WAR BEYOND THE SIMPLICITY OF HIS EVANGELICAL VISION OF GOOD VS. EVIL?
." marty

American soldiers searching for weapons in one of the houses in Iraq American soldiers searching for weapons in one of the houses in Iraq
EVANGELIST BUSH ACTUALLY BELIEVES WHATEVER HE DOES IS THE WILL OF GOD.  "Events aren't moved by blind change and chance" he has said, but by "the hand of a just and faithful God."  "I believe God wants me to run for president." This conviction that he is doing God's will has surfaced more openly since 9/11. " 3.11.03 www.bushwatch. com
So did President Bush show the Iraquis or not? Praise God for the way this wonderful man thinks! They will be dying from cancer twenty years from now and they will still be wondering what is going on. Oh well, that's what happens when you don't believe in Jesus!
Americans beliefe towards humanbeings

This must be the understatement of the moment. A violation of international law is also an illegal invasion of a country, the slaughtering of tens of thousands of its civilians, the maiming or mutilation of tens of thousands more, the wanton destruction of its civilian infrastructures, the destruction of its water and electricity supplies, the destruction of its vaccine stocks, rendering children helpless to disease, the dropping of
explosives in civilian areas.
The allegations include sexual abuse of children in detention centres, although until they have been substantiated by independent sources, they are no more than allegations at present.
What has been substantiated is the callous disregard for human life by the>

armed forces and regime of the United States of America. In Baghdad alone, there are no less than 800 dangerous sites where unexploded ammunition is left lying around, more than one year after the conflict was supposed to have ended, according to UNICEF. Most of this ammunition is unexploded fragments of cluster bombs, purposefully deployed into civilian areas.
"Children are injured or killed on a daily basis when touching or playing with UXOs (unexploded ordnance)" according to the Fund. This contradicts the Geneva Convention, which stipulates clearly that a battle area must be rendered safe for civilians after hostilities have ceased.
What to expect from a regime which callously targets civilian
infrastructures so as to be able to increase the value of the contracts handed out to those who supported George Bush four years ago, as a reward and a bribe to support him again?
As to whether the American people are that blind or that stupid, November will tell.

Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey

EVANGELIST BUSH ACTUALLY BELIEVES WHATEVER HE DOES IS THE WILL OF GOD. "President Bush's war plans are risky, but Mr. Bush is no gambler. In fact he denies the very existence of chance. "Events aren't moved by blind change and chance" he has said, but by "the hand of a just and faithful God." From the outset he has been convinced that his presidency is part of a divine plan, even telling a friend while he was governor of Texas, "I believe God wants me to run for president." This conviction that he is doing God's will has surfaced more openly since 9/11. " 3.11.03 www.bushwatch. com

The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

Recommended:
http://www.ikhwanweb.com
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com