Asslam o ALikum!!

Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak.
  May the Mercy & Blessing's of the Almighty be with you, your family, and
friends during this auspicious Eid Blessings Day and continue to be always, and
May Allah (swt) have accepted all our prayers/duas during this blessed month ,
insha'Allah (God Willing).

  May your year ahead continue to be filled with a healthy, wealthy, and
prosperity life, and May you have a Joyous and Spirited Eid Mubarak (Blessings)
day with all your dear ones, including people of all faiths and humanity,
filled with Love, Peace, and Happiness .... Ameen

  Have A Most Blessed Festival Of Nature.
  Respectfully in Prayers & Duas always/ wa Salaam,

  'Eid a Thanksgiving Day
'Eid a Day of remembrance
'Eid a Day of victory
'Eid a Harvest Day
'Eid a Day of forgiveness
'Eid a Day of peace

        All praises and thanks be to Allah, Lord of everything that exists.The
most Gracious, the Most Merciful.Master of the Day of Judgment You (alone) we
worship, and You (alone) we ask for help.Guide us to the Straight Way The Way
of of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who
earned Your Anger, nor those who went astray. Ameen

 Security’s tight. Get leading Spam and virus protection with the new Yahoo!
Mail.