A lady journalist from CNN heard about a very old Jewish man  who had been
going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, everyday for a long,long
time.

Sensing a story she found him, walking slowly up to the holy site. She
watched him pray and after about forty-five minutes, when he turned to
leave, she approached him for an interview.

"I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. Sir,how long have you been coming to the
Western Wall and praying?"

"For about 60 years."

"60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"

"I pray for peace between the Jews,Christians and Muslims.I pray for all the
hatred to stop and I pray for all our children to grow up in safety and
friendship."

"And how do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a wall."