fyi  - please pass along

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Huq-ul-Islam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 3, 2007 4:19 PM
Subject: South Korean Community Looking for Imam
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Assalaamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhuh:

*South Korean Community Looking for Imam*
**
*A Request from a brother in South Korea:*

Christian missionaries are coming from US to Korea in a large number for the
past 100 years & they have converted 20 to 30% population to christianity.
Its easy for US missionaries to come here because they come & teach English
& also spread christianity. So if you know some very good religious
brothers, then it will be very easy for them to come here. Inshallah we will
arrange for their visa. Also we will provide accommodation. Also we will
help them in getting part time english teaching job. Korean people are very
nice and they listen to other people. Buddhism is their old religion but now
most of the Koreans are becoming christians or atheists. It is very good
time for Muslims to do dawah here.We really need some full time Dawah worker
here & we request you to help us in this regard. JazakAllah Khair for
reading this email. Waasalam Aamir Malik Gwangju South Korea
**
*CONTACT:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

__.
 .