From: Mohammed Fasiuddin
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:32 AM
Subject: FW: 2 youths involved in Babri Masjid demolition embrace Islam

---------------------------------

                      2 youths involved in Babri Masjid demolition embrace
Islam

    Friday, 02 February 2007

  Bhopal, February 02 (Pervez Bari): Two Hindu extremist youths who zealously
participated in December 6, 1992 demolition of Babri Masjid, a historical
mosque in Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh have embraced Islam.
  This has been reported by Indian national Urdu daily Rashtriya Sahara which
carried the report in its Tuesday edition dated January 30. Maulana Kaleem
Siddiqui, president of Jamiat Imam Waliullah Trust, disclosed the news in his
interview with a research magazine, the paper added.

Dharmendra and Balbeer came to the fold of Islam in the presence of President
of the Trust. Their new Islamic names are Omar and Aamir respectively.

The president of the Trust revealed that Dharmendra (Islamic name Omar), a
resident of Sonipat, Haryana, had lost his sanity, just after the demolition of
Babri Masjid when he urinated on the debris of the mosque.

He further said, “A cleric friend of mine suggested to Dharmendra’s father to
embrace Islam if he wished his son to recover from his insane condition.”

As a result, both father and son embraced Islam and, as it happened, the son
soon recovered his sanity back.

While the other youth Balbeer (Aamir), who hailed from Panipat in Haryana, was
in the very forefront of the group that demolished the Masjid. His father, a
noble person, said angrily to him: “Why have you demolished the abode of God?”
After his father died, he was in deep depression. He then called on Maulana
Kaleem Siddiqui and directly uttered the Shahadah (an Islamic requirement at
the time of embracing Islam) and took an oath that he would inaugurate a new
Masjid every year on 6th December; the day Babri Masjid was demolished. He is
at peace now, after having embraced Islam.

Maulana Siddiqui added that several other persons have also embraced Islam
through the endeavors of the Trust; including a brother of front ranking
Bharatiya Janata Party, (BJP), leader Vijay Kumar Malhotra. The person is now
known as Dr. Saeed.
  -Parvez Bari

        Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files transmitted
with it,
is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive this in
error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly
prohibited.
Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do
not
necessarily reflect those of STC.

      Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of
Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant
me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

  Ameen,Thumameen.

  Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).