“The CALL to Boycott the US Dollar”
  “This is Wishful Thinking. We Are a Community Who CANNOT Even Boycott the
FAST FOODS & the CARBONISED DRINKS Coming From the US. Some People Would Even
Say That These Types of Foods Are Harmful for Our Health. Do You Think We Will
BOYCOTT the US Dollar. You Gotta Be JOKING.“ - AB
  Nothing To Be Ashamed Of

  http://ourdialogue.com/answers/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=1572

  Question
  What is Wahhabis? Is it a sect or a school of thought? On my return to my
hometown people labeled me Wahhabi simply because I say Ameen aloud when I am
praying in congregation. Please comment.

  Answer
  There is nothing called Wahhabis. The term is often applied to Saudi people,
but it means different things to different people. Linguistically speaking, it
indicates a follower of Imam Muhammad ibn Abd Al-Wahhab, who was a
distinguished reformer.

  He undertook great efforts and succeeded in returning people to the pure
faith of Islam, discarding elements that are alien to it, such as superstitions
about graves and charms. He insisted on maintaining the purity of faith. He did
not introduce any new Fiqh rules, but followed the Hanbali school of thought.

  If people call you Wahhabi, it is either in jest or in ignorance of what the
man achieved. There is nothing to be ashamed of in being a follower of Muhammad
ibn Abd Al-Wahhab, because he followed the Prophet's own guidance.

  AB – [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  First They Came for the EXTREMIST, FUNDAMENTALIST & MODERATE Muslims. And I
DIDN’T Speak Out Because I Wasn't An Extremist, Fundamentalist or a Moderate
Muslim. Then FINALLY They Came for Me the NON-PRACTICING Muslim And NO Muslims
Were Left to Speak Out for ME.

The fish are biting.