Bismillah Rahman Raheem

Salam alaykum:

Welcome:

Again we want to say big \"Welcome\" to membership in the fastest growing and
newest site in the www.ShareIslam.com web system. We are all excited about the
thousands of visitors to our new site. It is truly amazing.

Problem:

The problem is, I am only one person trying to do all of this by myself and
there is of course, my regular efforts for dawah while traveling, recording and
doing the TV shows. Al Hamdulillah, I don\'t want to complain and loose any
rewards with Allah, so make dua for me, inshallah.

Good news:

I have almost finished all of the videos that have been waiting in line for
inspection and approval. So, look through the list and find yours, inshallah.
If you don\'t see it, maybe it did not fit within our rules and guidelines (be
sure to read them).

Review of ALL Vides

All of our videos have to be watched by a monitor (right now that is me) and
then accepted or rejected and then the English spelling and wording has to be
correct, references to the Quran and the hadeeths have to be verified and any
speeches have to be on Quran and Sunnah only.

No Bad Videos, inshallah.

We do not play political, racial, musical, adult or any nonsense videos on this
site. Please don\'t waste your time uploading things like this. Also, if there
is no English on the video - it is deleted. Sorry, but that is the rule. If you
have another language you have to find and add proper translation.

Your job:

You are responsible for all of your uploads. Anyone constantly uploading the
same videos will be removed from our membership list. (this is a new rule, due
to the number of people who keep uploading the same thing and wasting time and
bandwidth).

More good news -

We have been raised up on the search engines due to the high traffic to our
site and we thank Allah for that, Al Hamdulillah.

Help me please!

Again, I need to ask all of you not to keep uploading the same videos, please.
The problem is, everyone is uploading all types of videos that we cannot play
on our site and they load them over and over, thinking that is going to make it
work. I ask them not to, but they don\'t seem to care. This is a very heavy
workload and I have been working on it every day since we started. Even while
traveling, doing lectures, checking emails (trying to eat and sleep) and still
I cannot catch up.

So, either the people will have to help me out by following the rules - or else
I just can\'t do it fast enough and maybe they will not see their videos for 2
or 3 months (that\'s right - I am leaving for a 3 month trip to the middle east
and you know what that means - sloooow connection and not much access).

Please make dua and ask others to do the same. If you know any of our members,
please tell them not to overload this because it won\'t help them and it might
cause us not to be able to do the proper dawah that needs to be done, you know?

Come check out the videos and see what\'s new: www.YouTubeIslam.com

Jazakalah khairan was salam alaykum,

Yusuf Estes

PS - remember to add www.ShareIslam.com in the bottom of all your emails too! -