As Salaamu Alaikum,

Please visit _www.baitulsalaam.net_ (http://www.baitulsalaam.net)  and after
your visit  send us today whatever you can.  If you wrap a $1.00 bill in paper
and mail  it (some do).  You will have done a lot for us.  You will be
showing Allah that you have faith that Allah will take what you have and  turn
it
into what our organization needs.

Just think 400 women giving $10 per month can pay our bills  for now and help
us stay open until we can get grants (applying for  monthly).  Just think
10,000 people will receive this post if only 5,000  gave $1.00 we can pay all
of
our bills (including stipends).  It can happen  if we truly believe.

Don't be shy or ashamed.  Give whatever you can  today!

Your sisters and our children need your support on all  levels.

Please pass on in you communities.

Please Give!

Send all donations to:

Baitul Salaam Network, Inc.
PO Box 11041
Atlanta, GA 30310

Or use paypal.com ([EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) )

ma salaam
Hadayai Majeed
Administrator
Baitul Salaam Network,  Inc.