Assalmualaikum,

I am writing for interesting issue of the reason why
pork is
completely forbidden for Muslims.

There are many Hadiths and articles by prestigious
Ulamas of yhe
past and present.And too numerous to write here.

And scientifically too pork is completely uncomsumable
in the
sciectific perspective.

Among other thing as according to my research, one
source of
interest that I have gathere is this:

During the time of Prophet Musa a.s.(Moses) many
followers of the
tribe of Bani Israel had forsake their belief not to
follow Prophet
Musa a.s.
They were then to swine by Allah s.w.t. for tgheir
disobediences.

Recently I have red articles in a local newspaper
regarding the
scientific fimdings that say tissues and organs of
swine are able to
be used for human organs etc. because they have the
same biologocal
properties and scientific used to replace human
organs. Franlky
speaking they have the same biological properties.This
is surprising
to many of us Muslims.Firstly because it is related to
the story of
Prophet Musa a.s. and
Bani Israel that we all know about.

So if you have other valuable articles and answers
please tell more.

Salam from me,
Your brother in Islam.