Now that Mr. Al Gore might reconsider seriously
  the Presidency of the United  States of America .

  Now that George Bush has ran out of lies
  and US voters might have finally found out ,
  just who he really is.

  We presume that the next President in the White-house
  shall use environmentally-friendly-fuels in his B52 Bombers
  when they shall drop their  next Atomic-Bombs on Iran.

  Who knows ??..........
  One day all the US-Bombers shall be equipped with non-harmful-fuels !!!

  "A small step for nature-preservation
  and a huge step for inhumanity !! "

  Please note also  that I it will be the first Atomic Bomb
  dropped by a Nobel Peace Prize winner....!!

  Eng. Moustafa  Roosenbloom
  25.10.2007

Inbox cluttered with junk? Clean up with Yahoo! Mail.