Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem
  Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

  The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and
Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr)
Muslim :: Book 35 : Hadith 6522
Al-Agharr al-Muzani, who was one amongst the Companions (of the Holy Prophet)
reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is (at
times) some sort of shade upon my heart, and I seek forgiveness from Allah a
hundred times a day.

  The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and
Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr)
Muslim :: Book 35 : Hadith 6523
Al-Agharr al-Muzani who was from amongst the Companions of Allah's Apostle (may
peace be upon him) reported that Ibn 'Umar stated to him that Allah's Messenger
(may peace 'be upon him) said: O people, seek repentance from Allah. Verily, I
seek repentance from Him a hundred times a day.

  Wallahu alam

      Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of
Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant
me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

  Ameen,Thumameen.
  Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).