ASalam alikum brother and sisters   Speech , islam is complete way of life.
This hadith of RAsool(SAW) shows a thing which is very common is us . we have
double face ,we change our self according to our need even if we are doing some
that is sin instead of get rid of that we try to prove that thing right . Think
about it   Malik :: Book 56 : Hadith 56.8.21   Malik related to me from
Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may
Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "One of the most evil of people is
the two-faced person who shows one face to these people and another face to
those people."

  another bad thing which is quite common among us is lie what RAsooL(SAW) said
about it
  Malik :: Book 56 : Hadith 56.7.19   Malik related to me that Safwan ibn
Sulaym said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace,
was asked, 'Can the mumin be a coward?' He said, 'Yes.' He was asked, 'Can the
mumin be a miser?' He said, 'Yes.' He was asked, 'Can the mumin be a liar?' He
said, 'No.' "

  Malik :: Book 56 : Hadith 56.9.22   Malik related to me that he had heard
that Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him
peace, said, "Messenger of Allah! Shall we be destroyed while there are people
who are salih among us?" The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant
him peace, said, "Yes, if there is much wickedness."

  dont u think wickendess is very  common among us pray to Allah save us and
make us on a streght path , also try to get rid of bad thinG. ameen