Jesus of Nazareth said once :
  " Not from bread alone , shall the man live"
  obviously my wise-countryman must have meant
  that Bread alone is not as important as food
  and that the man must nourish himself also spiritually.

  2007 years later , that verse must come handy,
  because I hear that in different parts of the Western-world
  and in different cities the police is drawing a map
  where eventual Muslims and Arabs, are to be found.

  Probably the police would think that knowing the address
  of any person , can help to find out his or her intentions
  or his/her convictions and most probably his/her  plans......

  In Cairo and Algiers and Baghdad and Jeddah and Tehran
  and Islamabad and Sanaa , the Police does not need having
  such a plan....almost ererybody is Muslim.

  The Western Police in western-cities under western-Democracies
  shall follow up the distribution network of Arabic Bread
  from Arabic Bakeries and shall note down the address of each delivery....

  Inspired by the Spanish-Inquisition , when the Catholic-religious-police
  was following up the deliveries of Pitah-Bread from the Jewish-Bakeries
  in Toledo,Saragossa, Madrid,Granada and Sevillia.

  This way ,and today, the Police shall trace each of us living
  under the Western-skies.....in Western-cities
  so we better watch-out, for our diet !!
  or simply ,and in order to fool the police ,
  we must order home-deliveries of only Pitah-Bread*
  instead of the normal,usual ,Arabic-Bread....
  because the Pitah-Terrorists do not count as Terrorists !!
  and they are not under control of the Police
  especially not in Tel Aviv , nor New-York,
  nor Haifa,London and Lodd .

  Sherlock Hommos
  Dietist
  17Th of November 2007

  *NB :
  the Pitah Bread, eaten by our Jewish-cousins ,
  looks a lot like Arabic-bread but it is , of course, Kosher !!

 Too much spam?  Try Yahoo! Mail  and we'll help keep the junk out of your
inbox.