Zulfiqar Malik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:18:53
-0800 (PST)
From: Zulfiqar Malik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PRESIDENT BUSH SENDS EID GREETINGS TO MUSLIMS
To: Heartland Muslim Council <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  PRESIDENT BUSH SENDS EID GREETINGS TO MUSLIMS.
  http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/12/20071219-2.html

     -->

  For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
December 19, 2007

  Presidential Message: Eid al-Adha

  White House News

  I send holiday greetings to all Muslims celebrating Eid al-Adha.

  During Eid al-Adha, Muslims around the world reflect on Abraham's unwavering
faith and his trust in God when asked to sacrifice his son. These four days are
a time for Muslims to honor Abraham's obedience by celebrating with family and
friends and showing gratitude for the many blessings bestowed by God. This
holiday also helps ensure the important values of compassion and devotion are
passed on to future generations.

  America is a land of many beliefs, and our society is enriched by our Muslim
citizens. The kindness, generosity, and goodwill displayed by American Muslims
during this special occasion and throughout the year have contributed to the
strength and vitality of our Nation. May all those observing Eid al-Adha find
love and warmth during this joyous holiday.

  Laura and I send our best wishes for a memorable celebration.

  GEORGE W. BUSH

  # # #
   -->Printer-Friendly Version   Email This Page

  Abida Rahmani

  If all the trees in the world were used to make paper it would not be
sufficient to write all the blessings provided to us.