ASalam alikum brother and sister.
  we all are muslim. when we say that we are muslim we ever try to find our
this how much we follow Qurana n Sunnah ? Did we leave thing which are not
allow in islam ?
  i think the answer is" No". why is it so ? i dont  know why our elder donot
think about it .
  today i see that haram thing is common and halal thing is rare . we made
nikkah a big problum . today nikkah i mean marriage is so expensive . this
thing moving us towards a sin that is affairs . islam is way of nature it
understand the nature human thats why RAsool(SAW) odered us to marry soon .
what we do we make it so hard. i think we should forget about expenses . Try to
marry soon . As soon as u can to save our self from unwanted sin
  pray for me and all muslims
  JazakAllah