Subject: Fwd: No two snow flakes are alike....

ASA Family,

Subhanallah this is really amazing; the pictures are at:

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/photos/photos.htm

This should leave us in no doubt about the Quran, being the words from
Allah (Ref. Surah Ar Rahman in particular). And it should re-enforce
our belief about each and every word said there-in. Once the belief is
there, what is stopping us from putting our trust in Allah SWT for all
our worldly matters, in tolerating things which are small discomforts,
and focusing our attention on the never ending life of Akhirat,
success in which comes ONLY with attaining the pleasure of Allah SWT.

Hoping that this will bring about a change in the lives of those so
dear to my heart.

With love,

Khalid

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Afzal Mohammad
Date: Jan 21, 2008 7:36 AM
Subject: No two snow flakes are alike....
To: Ahbab

Assalamu Alaikum,

This morning commuting to work, I learned about this website
SnowCrystals.com and visited as soon as I got to work. While surfing
the website FA BEY AYYIE AALAEI RABBEY KUMA TUKAZZEBAAN was echoing in
my ears and I kept saying SUBHAN ALLAH. Probably in sura NAHL Allah
(SWT) invites us to ponder upon various aspects of life of a honeybee,
I take a snow flake one easy step toward developing the habit to not
simply overlooking at nature in general rather looking with
investigative eye and find ways to praise Allah SWT.

Wassalam
Afzal M.

it now.