Today the Winogrady report on Israel's war
  in the Lebanon in 2006 has concluded that
  "it was not a victory"  for Israel .

  Did you ever hear or see any victory over
  any Liberation-guerrilla or any Liberation-army ,
  anywhere, anytime ???

  On the day when we bury Dr.George Habash
  we are rewarded by the fact that for the first time
  Israel admits a "non-victory".........
  while , in the language of honesty and sincerity
  it is called a "defeat"

  I am sure that all persons attending the funerals
  of Dr. George Habash have shown their faces
  and they did it , also proudly.........
  those others  who ever will , or will not,
  attend the funerals of Ariel Sharon
  will surely hide their faces or even ,not show-up at all.......
  and that will be Israel's second admitted "defeat"

  Winograd  might be the Stalingrad  of Israel's might.

  Long live the Liberation-wars !!
  To die for Liberty is to live for ever !!

  Raja Chemayel

 Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.