From Surah Al-baqarah
  The animal which need slaughtering if they died without slaughtering then
they will become haram
  The animal which does not need slaughtering is of two types
  1:Locust and Fish
  Malik :: Book 25 : Hadith 25.3.10   Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd
ibn Aslam that Sad al-Jari, the mawla of Umar ibn al-Khattab asked Abdullah ibn
Umar about fish which had killed each other or which had died from severe cold
. He said, "There is no harm in eating them.'' Sad said,' 'I then asked
Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al As and he said the same."
  Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 226   Narrated Wahb bin Kaisan:
  Jabir bin 'Abdullah said, "We set out, and we were three-hundred men carrying
our journey-food on our shoulders. Then we began to eat a single date each per
day." A man asked (Jabir), "O Abu 'Abdullah! How could a person be satisfied
with a single date?" Jabir replied, "We realized the value of that one date
when we could not even have that much till we reached the sea-shore, when all
of a sudden we saw a huge fish cast by the sea. So, we ate of it as much as we
wished for eighteen days."
  2 deer
  We can use arrow or any sharp weapon (tool) to hunt them but first we should
recite
  Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim" (In the name of Allah most Gracious and most
Merciful)
  Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 67 :: Hadith 403 Narrated Ibn Abi Aufa: We
participated with the Prophet in six or seven Ghazawat, and we used to eat
locusts with him. But if we shoot them then we need to slaughter them coz
bullet don’t have sharp edges
  Each and Every thing obtain from Pig is haram
  In the battle of bader there were 313 Muslim and 1000 unbelievers
.unbelievers were more than Muslim but Muslim won the battle with   flying
color.
  From Surah Al-Imran
During battle of Uhad the tooth of RAsool(SAW) was broken and his head was
wounded . One of the unbeliever said that RAsool(SAW) had died . Muslims were
very confused coz of bad situation they became more shattered  . Some of them
decided to sit down and stop fighting. Some fled .some hypocrites thought that
they should rejoin their old religion .besides these there were many people who
thought that if RASool(SAW) if died then why we live .some thought that if he
was a prophet then how he could die .Hazrat ka’b bin Malik  was a first person
who recognize Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).