"Dr. M. I. Elmasry, National President - Canadian Islamic Congress" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:  THE CANADIAN ISLAMIC CONGRESS
ACTION ALERT

March 1, 2008

ISLAMIC CONGRESS CALLS ON CANADA TO CONDEMN
ESCALATING ISRAELI HOLOCAUST AGAINST NATIVE PALESTINIANS

-- JEWISH STATE KILLS 68 PALESTINIANS; MAJORITY OF DEATHS WERE WOMEN,
CHILDREN, AND TWO-DAY-OLD INFANT

The Canadian Islamic Congress today called on the Canadian government,
including MPs of all parties, to issue the strongest possible
condemnation of the ongoing and rapidly escalating Israeli Holocaust
against native Palestinians.

Matan Vilnai, Israel's deputy defense minister, has tried to justify the
brutal reprisals inflicted by the Jewish state by insisting that it is
solely the Palestinians who are bringing "a bigger shoah" upon
themselves. (Shoah is the Hebrew word for the Holocaust, referring to
the Nazi extermination of Jews during World War Two.)

During this tragic week – the bloodiest in years -- 2,000 Israeli army
personnel have been deployed by air and ground to inflict their
state-sanctioned Holocaust against Gaza. So far, 68 Palestinians there
have been killed – among them, 28 women and 19 children, including a
two-day-old infant. Another 220, most of them civilians, have been wounded.

The CIC concluded today’s statement by reiterating its call that “Israel
must stop the growing Holocaust against native Palestinians and end its
four-decade occupation of the West Bank and Gaza."

Canadians are urged to write to their MPs by going to the following link:
http://webinfo.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx?TimePeriod=Current&Language=E

To see up-to-the-minute photos of Israeli war crimes against Palestine,
go to:

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIl3nJLSjbk

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zblI9xDF2I

Dr. Hamdy Youssef,Eng. wrote:
> http://www.palestine-info.info/ar/default.aspx?xyz=U6Qq7k%2bcOd87MDI46m9rUxJEpMO%2bi1s72Ng4YE7I%2fSZTx85zyW970nxD7MHg289xES5PudvLvYXC7haP8jwmXvS%2fMZIlyikeJYptqvcOzkeddyqdChMfTvTmh6RP0hb6KwZ3peUTCqY%3d
>

> /*Dr. Hamdy Youssef, Ph.D.*/
> /*Civil Engineer */
> /*Cold Regions Engineering*/
> /*Montreal, Québec, Canada*/
> /
> /*www.drhamdyyoussef.com* *_ _*
> *_www.drhamdyyoussef.com/blog _*
> *_www.IslamicInternational.BlogSpot.com_*
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] *_ _*_*
> *_
> _*

              NIAGARA PALESTINIAN ASSOCIATION -
  Representing the concerns of Palestinians & friends of Palestinians in the
greater Niagara region. 905-984-6515.