ASalam alikum   Do u ever think that why our society is moving towards
downfall.why crime is quiet common in our society coz we don’t punish a thief
and criminals according to islam . we say islam is deen of nature. What we are
doing for implementation ????
  Think about it ?
  Punishments (Kitab Al-Hudud)   Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4374   Narrated
Abdullah ibn Abbas:
  The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) had a man's hand cut off for
(stealing) a shield whose price was a dinar or ten dirham
  Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4382   Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
  A woman borrowed jewellery through some known persons and she herself was
unknown. She then sold them. She was seized and brought to the Prophet
(peace_be_upon_him). He gave orders that her hand should be cut off. It is this
woman about whom Usamah interceded and of her the Apostle of Allah
(peace_be_upon_him) said whatever he said.
  Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4384   Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
  The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: There are three (persons)
whose actions are not recorded: a sleeper till he awakes, an idiot till he is
restored to reason, and a boy till he reaches puberty.
  Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4385   Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:
  Ibn Abbas said: A lunatic woman who had committed adultery was brought to
Umar. He consulted the people and ordered that she should be stoned.
  Ali ibn AbuTalib passed by and said: What is the matter with this (woman)?
They said: This is a lunatic woman belonging to a certain family. She has
committed adultery. Umar has given orders that she should be stoned.
  He said: Take her back. He then came to him and said: Commander of the
Faithful, do you not know that there are three people whose actions are not
recorded: a lunatic till he is restored to reason, a sleeper till he awakes,
and a boy till he reaches puberty?
  He said: Yes. He then asked: Why is it that this woman is being stoned?
  He said: There is nothing. He then said: Let her go. He (Umar) let her go and
began to utter: Allah is most great.
  Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4398   Narrated AbuHurayrah:
  The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: When a slave steals, sell him, even
though it be for half an uqiyah.
  Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4407   Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
  Ma'iz ibn Malik came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said that he had
committed fornication and he (the Prophet) turned away from him. He repeated it
many times, but he (the Prophet) turned away from him. He asked his people: Is
he mad? They replied: There is no defect in him. He asked: Have you done it
with her? He replied: Yes. so he ordered that he should be stoned to death. He
was taken out and stoned to death, and he (the Prophet) did not pray over him.
  Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4412   Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
  Ma'iz ibn Malik came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and admitted
fornication twice. But he drove him away. He then came and admitted fornication
twice. But he drove him away. He then came and admitted fornication twice. He
(the Prophet) said: You have testified to yourself four times. Take him away
and stone him to death.
  Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4421   Narrated Al-Lajlaj al-Amiri:
  I was working in the market. A woman passed carrying a child. The people
rushed towards her, and I also rushed along with them.
  I then went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while he was asking: Who is
the father of this (child) who is with you? She remained silent.
  A young man by her side said: I am his father, Apostle of Allah!
  He then turned towards her and asked: Who is the father of this child with
you?
  The young man said: I am his father, Apostle of Allah! The Apostle of Allah
(peace_be_upon_him) then looked at some of those who were around him and asked
them about him. They said: We only know good (about him).
  The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said to him: Are you married? He said: Yes.
So he gave orders regarding him and he was stoned to death.
  He (the narrator) said: We took him out, dug a pit for him and put him in it.
We then threw stones at him until he died. A man then came asking about the man
who was stoned.
  We brought him to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: This man has come
asking about the wicked man.
  The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: He is more agreeable than the
fragrance of musk in the eyes of Allah. The man was his father. We then helped
him in washing, shrouding and burying him. (The narrator said:) I do not know
whether he said or did not say "in praying over him." This is the tradition of
Abdah, and it is more accurate.