ASalam alikum      Tribute, Spoils, and Rulership (Kitab Al-Kharaj, Wal-Fai'
Wal-Imarah)   Dawud :: Book 19 : Hadith 2926   Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
 The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: When Allah has a good purpose
for a ruler, He appoints for him a sincere minister who reminds him if he
forgets and helps him if he remembers; but when Allah has a different purpose
from that for him. He appoints for him an evil minister who does not remind him
if he forgets and does not help him if he remembers.   Dawud :: Book 19 :
Hadith 2930   Narrated Rafi' ibn Khadij:   I heard the Apostle of Allah
(peace_be_upon_him) say: The official who collects sadaqah (zakat) in a just
manner is like him who fights in Allah's path till he returns home.   Dawud ::
Book 19 : Hadith 2931   Narrated Uqbah ibn Amir:
  I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) as saying: One who
wrongfully takes an extra tax (sahib maks) will not enter Paradise.