The Denmark
  Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun upon our loving
Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu alaihe wasallam and till now they never regret...
let us make them regret for all time...

The Denmark ambassador, prime minister and Denmark channel they all try to do
something just to stop the boycott made by Muslims last month, by which their
losses has reached to 2 billion Euro. If we continue to boycott Denmark
products after 7 months it could reach around 40 billion Euro's destruction.

Dear brothers and sisters, please spread the news to all your friends you know
in order to rise up our spirit and warning Denmark and other hostile nations
towards Islam, we Muslim are united and not easy to break against any one who
think to harm or insult Almighty's messenger peace be upon him.

Believers do not let this message sit in your PC.

Please copy this text and forward this text to as many Muslims as possible....
I ask u, as Muslims...

7up drinks-LEGO -cadburry chocolates -Hall Chewgums any product with barcode
no. starting with 57

plz convince all muslims to do so...

Link to Barcodes of different countries:
http://www.gs1. org/productssolu tions/barcodes/ support/prefix_ list.html

Link to the News:
http://newsvote. bbc.co.uk/ mpapps/pagetools /print/news. bbc.co.uk/
1/hi/world/ europe/5329642. stm