Please send your request to

The World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY)

Contact Information

Category of Organization

Country of Origin

Founded In

Brief History of Organization

Objectives

Affiliates

Methods of Communication

Activities

Programs

Publications

Contact Information:

Mail Address: Riyadh 11443
Tel: (966) 1/4641669
Fax: (966) 1/4641710
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.wamy.org
P.O. Box: P.O. Box 10845

The World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY)

Contact Information

Category of Organization

Country of Origin

Founded In

Brief History of Organization

Objectives

Affiliates

Methods of Communication

Activities

Programs

Publications

Contact Information:

Please contact the World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY)
Mail Address: Riyadh 11443
Tel: (966) 1/4641669
Fax: (966) 1/4641710
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.wamy.org
P.O. Box: P.O. Box 10845,and
King Fahd Holy Quran Printing Complex
 Madinah, (Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)

Abdul Wahid Osman Belal

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 23:51:40
+0100Subject: Re: Bismillah [IslamCity] NEED MASAHIF

The first thing you need to do is to contact your saudi embassy in your
country. They should be able to help.

Zifri