From: wendyegypt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 12:47 PM
Subject:] Ramadan Donations Needed!!

  Hi everyone,

Its that time of the year again that we start collecting money for the
Ramadan food packages. The packages will distributed among the people
at the beginning of ramadan inshallah, so please get your donations to
us befor then. The packages will be 100Le each. Last year e had 350
bags we hope to have more this year. The bags will contain things such
as; oil, rice, flour, sugar, dates , pasta, salsa etc,

Please contact one of us when you would like to donate via email:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <Wendyegypt%40yahoo.co.uk>

Please forward this message to all your friends and relatives, and
collect any donations from them and give it to one of us. ( for any of
us living abroad you can use western union) Try to contact via email if
pos.