Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

 Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 5329 Narrated bySamurah ibn Jundab
*The dearest words to Allah are four: SubhanAllah (Hallowed be Allah),
Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), La ilaha illallah (There is no god but
Allah), and AllahuAkbar (God is the Greatest). There is no harm for you in
which order you begin (them while remembering Allah),* and he also said: Do
not give these names to your servants, Yasar and Rabah and Nafi and Najih.

--
Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth
and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me
benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen