Al Salamu- Alaykum

First of all I would like to thank whoever made this research for enlightening
us and showing us the plain thruth, however, I was wondering if Coca Cola was
made out of the same ingredients in Arab countries,too. As I reacall some of
the people who tasted it in european countries or in the USA stated that it
tasted differently there.

Thank you,
Nada

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 00:41:52 -0700Subject: RE:
Bismillah [IslamCity] Coca Cola is haraam, which was proved in 1984

i believe we have chemist among us u can do that. they should just help on
doing the jihad. i only pass on that received,so that we can diagnose it.let me
here from u cos i dey drink am 2.Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my
entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of
Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."
Ameen,Thumameen. Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa
akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).
Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated byAbuHurayrah Allah's Messenger (peace
be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit in what Thou hast taught
me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. Praise be to
Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the state of those who
go to Hell." Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a
tradition whose isnad is gharib. Nurain--- On Tue, 7/15/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED]