Salaam Br,

I am a recruitment consultant from London,
I would ike to give you few tips:

have you tried the ocal recruitment agency?
register with the agencies
do a cv spec out ( sending out cv and cover letters to potential employers)
talk to all you family and friend (some times is who you know and what you know)
go to the local organisation and deliver service first hand
dress smartly when you attend interviews and cv drops to potentail employers.

Wasalam

JB

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:58:52 +0500Subject: Bismillah
[IslamCity] Suitable Job

Dear Mr. Syed Sadath,Assalam-o-Alekum,I have searched the right vaccancy, but,
I did not find any suitable for me. I am interested in Marketing, right now my
job is supervising ID Card Printing Section along with all type of Sales &
Technical matters + it is an absolute Target Oriented Job.My dear brother, if
there is would be any post lie vaccant and in your knowledge, please just
intimate me.God Bless you.Muhammad Sadiq.Karachi-Pakistan. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Original Message ----- From: syed sadath To: eGroup For Muslims Around The
World Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 10:30 AMSubject: Bismillah [IslamCity] Job
vacancy in QatarAssalamu alaikkumSubject: Vacancy for CTJV Qatar> Project
Description> 1 QCS Area Planner (SRU)> 2 AKG Assistant Training Officer> 3 RGX
Assistant Training Supervisor> 4 QCS Asst. Cost Engineer - Const> 5 QCS Civil
QC Structural> 6 RGX Construction Planner(Process- North)> 7 RGX Electrical
Inspector**> 8 RGX Health/ Environemt Supervisor> 9 RGX Line Checker (common)>
10 RGX MAP Coordinator* *> 11 QCS Mechanical Preservation Supervisor> 12 RGX
Package Equipment SV (utility)> 13 QCS Painting Insulation QC Inspector> 14 RGX
PDS 3D Designer**> 15 QCS Piping Inspector> 16 QCS Piping Inspeector> 17 QCS
Piping Inspeector> 18 RGX PMC Supervisor (Process)> 19 RGX PMC Supervisor
(U/O)> 20 RGX Project Engineer for FDC Control - (Field Design Change)**> 21
QCS Quantity Surveyor - Civil> 22 QCS Quantity Surveyor - Piping> 23 RGX
Quantity Surveyor (PIPING)> 24 QCS Refractory Inspector> 25 RGX Scaffolding
Inspector> 26 QCS Turn Over Engineer (Process)>pls send cv to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Win a voice over part with Kung Fu Panda & Live Search   and   100’s of Kung Fu
Panda prizes to win with Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571439/direct/01/