Asalamalaikum waa'rahmatullah waa'barakatuhu,

Bro. Mohamed Hamadi currently is a citizen of Canada and a semi-retired chef.
He is looking to expand his horizons here in the USA by finding a longterm
temporary position as a cook/chef, Inshaallah.  Bro Hamadi has an extensive
cooking career that included being a former chef for a past prime minister of
Canada (trust me, my family and I have seen the photo in his restaurant in
Montreal).  He can cook a variety of dishes from  origins such as Tunisia,
Morocco, South Asian, North American, and West Indian.

For more information, please contact Bro. Hamadi at [EMAIL PROTECTED]; or, by
telephone at 514-272-4242, Inshaallah.  Or, drop by his local joint (a favorite
place for some of the Muslim brothers that live in that area) on DeCastelnau in
Montreal, Canada, Inshaallah.  Bonne chance mon frere!  FeemaanAllah!

Waa'Salaam

j786SURAH22