*Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem*
*Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu*

The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Last Hour (Kitab
Al-Fitan wa Ashrat As-Sa`ah)
Muslim :: Book 41 : Hadith 6894
This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira but with
this variation of wording that in the hadith transmitted on the authority of
Abu Bakr[may Allah be pleased with him], there is an addition of these
words:" *There is a prayer among prayers ('Asr) and one who misses it is as
if his family and property have been ruined."
*

--
*Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of
Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me
benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen
*