Welcome back Akhi... Hope u had a nice ..

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:37:54 +0000Subject: Bismillah
[IslamCity] Not much has changed since my holidays

Only Jesus
could be beat Michael Phelps
and the USA !!

Olmert will soon leave us on corruption's charges ,while ,Mahmoud Abbas will
remain to collect his corruption's profits .Hamas is declared as a Terrorist
organisationbut obviously it is the only
democratically-elected-Terrorist-organisationin the Middle East, while being
occupied by the only "democratic" statewhich also is not the only corrupt state
, in same the Middle East

I saw Mahmoud Abbas bidding farewell to Mahmoud Darwish
and I thought to myself :
there stands (arguably) the most corrupt Palestinian
holding  a farewell speech to the most uncorrupted Palestinian.A
Palestinian-Saint called Darwish..

Georgia wanted to prove its newly-acquired-western-democratic-values
by slaughtering 1200 of its own Ossetian-minority-citizens who happen
to hold also a Russian Passport........
which incited the Russians to demonstrate to France and to the USA
who is , what is , and where is the ex-Soviet-union.....Just in case Ukraine or
Belarus get "funny-ideas" from Condi Rice.

Lebanon and Syria decided to establish two  Embassies
in their reciprocal Capitals which are only 90 km apart (60 Miles)
while 71% of Lebanese has family-members on the Syrian side
of a border which makes 84% of the total border lines of the Lebanon.
What else ?? is new ...
Oh yes....!!

Ariel Sharon did not die yet
and he must be headding for the new record-titel of :
"the longest-Coma-Patient
awaiting-for-a-general-Public-Coma"

The Olympic Games went on to prove to us that :
the Dalay Lama is not a God
and
that the Black Race is supperior to the White one
and
that the Americans swimm faster than Boratand that Israel got no medals which
exludes the theory of Israeli-superiority
and
Bahrain scored better than Israel . and so also did Tunis and Alegriaand
Palestine got no medals,at all, because there no medals for Tunnel-digging
nor for Wall-climming.......nor for Marathon of Check-points-crossing.........
let alone , for Stone-throwing while being on an empty-stomach

 Five weeks of Holidays did not change the world , nor change me.

Many atheletes get dopped , some got caught and others did not ,
many regines practice Ethnic-cleansing, some get caught others do not.

Raja Chemayel
 back on the front !!
22 August 2008Send instant messages to your online friends
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com