Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:24:23 +0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Funny, Isn't it?
Funny, Isn't it?
* Funny how a £10 note looks so big when you take it to the mosque,but so small
when you take it to the market.
* Funny how long it takes to do Zikr (remember Allah) for an hour, buthow
quickly a team plays 60 minutes of football.
* Funny how long a couple of hours spent at the mosque are, but howshort they
are when watching a movie.
* Funny how we can't think of anything to say when we pray, but don'thave
difficulty thinking of things to talk about to a friend.
* Funny how we get thrilled when a football game goes into extraitime, but we
complain when a lecture at the centre is longer than theregular time.
* Funny how hard it is to read a chapter of the Holy Quran, but howeasy it is
to read 100 pages of a best selling novel.
* Funny how people want to get a front seat at any game or concert,but scramble
to get a back row at mosque so that they can scramble outfast.
* Funny how we need 2 or 3 weeks advance notice to fit a mosque eventinto our
schedule, but can adjust our schedule for other events at thelast moment.
* Funny how hard it is for people learn a simple preaching well enoughto tell
others, but how simple it is for the same people to understandand repeat gossip.
* Funny how we believe what the newspaper says, but question what theQuran says.
* Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not haveto believe,
or to think, or to say, or do anything.
* Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and theyspread like
wildfire, but when you start sending messages regardingAllah, people think
twice about sharing.
FUNNY, ISN'T IT?
Are you laughing? Are you thinking? Give thanks to Allah for He isgood &
Merciful!