Anwar al Awlaki On-Line <http://www.anwar-alawlaki.com/>

Eid Mubarak <http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/AnwarAlAwlaki/~3/477506146/>

Assalamu alaykum dear brothers and sisters,

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar, la illaha illallah, Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar wa lilllahil hamd.
We ask Allah to bless us during these special days and to accept our good
deeds.
Rasulullah says about these days:"They are days of eating and drinking and
remembrance of Allah." Therefore one should enjoy the halal blessings of
Allah during these days and increase their remembrance of Allah. Yes, the
halal is to be enjoyed and we are rewarded for this enjoyment. This is a
meaning that is sometimes forgotten. But after we enjoy these blessings we
need to thank Allah for them. The slaughtering on eid of animals and feeding
on what is a gift from Allah demands our gratitude.
So we should remember Allah, praise Him and seek His forgiveness during
these moments.
We should also make dua for the Muslims who are struggling in Allah's cause,
our brothers who are behind bars and the less fortunate who are struggling
with poverty around the world.

Eid mubarak to all of you.
  You are subscribed to email updates from Anwar al Awlaki
On-Line<http://www.anwar-alawlaki.com/>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
now<http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=20722167&key=KhS_8Fli2q>
. Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner Inbox too full? [image:
(feed)]<http://feeds.feedburner.com/AnwarAlAwlaki>
Subscribe <http://feeds.feedburner.com/AnwarAlAwlaki> to the feed version of
Anwar al Awlaki On-Line in a feed reader. If you prefer to unsubscribe via
postal mail, write to: Anwar al Awlaki On-Line, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie,
9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610

--
Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth
and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah  (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me
benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen