We ask that the media, Muslim and non-Muslim  take
responsibility for truth and cease spreading the erroneous Israeli propaganda
that this lop sided massacre is in response to Palestinians firing missiles
into
Israel which caused no Israeli casualties during the cease fire. As revealed by
Israeli government officials and their own documents, this massacre of the
inhabitants in Gaza is something the Israeli government has been deliberately
planning for more than six months.

“While the Western media remains silent and complicit, the
Israeli Press (Haaretz) reveals the unspoken truth: the careful
planning of a military operation entitled "Cast Lead" coupled with a media
disinformation and diplomatic
campaign. What we are witnessing is genocide. Let us be under no
illusions, this operation was implemented with the knowledge and approval of
Israeli's allies.

“Long-term planning, meticulous intelligence- gathering, secret discussions,
visual deception tactics, and disinformation preceded operation "Cast
Lead" which the Israel Air Force launched yesterday in Gaza to take out
Hamas targets in the Strip.”

http://www.globalresearch..ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11521

Check out this audio for a more detailed exposure of the
Israeli plan more than 6 months ago and the invention of the narrative of
response to Palestinian missile attacks for justification.

http://www.box.net/shared/rydpmtmos5