Assalam-o-Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Asalaamu alaikum Everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well inshallah.  A few MBA students from Waterloo
have made it to RBC's innovator challenge.  They have made the case for RBC to
start providing Shariah-Compliant student loans for Muslim students. I mailed a
while ago about this challenge and I am glad to announce that  Alhamdulilah
they have made it to the Top-5 list and now need your voting to win the
competition.  If they win, they will be able to present the idea to the RBC
executives and there by increase the chances of this type of student loan
becoming available to the future Muslim students. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN
VOTE ONCE EVERYDAY UNTIL JANUARY 21, SO PLEASE VOTE EVERYDAY TO SUPPORT OUR
TEAM INSHaLLAH.

Please take the next 30 seconds to vote for Team 3 in the link below.

http://www.rbc.com/innovator/voting.html

To understand the importance of this issue please read the following two verses
from the Quran:

"O you who believe! Leave that which remains upon you from riba
(interest/usury), if indeed you are believers.  If you do not, then take the
notice of war from Allah and His Messenger. ..... " ( Al-Baqarah 278)

"And help you one another upon righteousness and fear of Allah and do not help
one another upon sin and transgression" ( Al Maidah:2)

Take care

JazakAllahu Khairan,
Wassalam,