Aslm Alkm Brothers and Sisters in Islam

Guidance TV is a project envisaged by the Uganda Muslim Students
Counseling and Guidance Centre (A
competent and credible organization, offering Islam responsive programmes that
enhance the live of Muslims in Uganda).
The entity intends to address the need for Educational and Islamic TV content
that’s lacking on the Ugandan society.

Guidance TV intends to rebroadcast ISLAMIC content from Islamic TV stations
like Peace TV (Available on
Arabsat Satellite Services). This content will be decoded and
re-broadcast to from Kampala
to a radiation radius of about 20 Km using Analog TV broadcast technology.

The primary objective of Guidance TV is to act
as a springboard for doing Daawa (Among Muslims and Non-Muslims) and be an
avenue for depicting the true message of Islam and give a clear understanding
and image of Islam to those who have been brain-washed by the western media.
The project therefore aims at improve the image of Islam in Uganda by first
exposing the Non-Muslim propaganda (lies against Islam), and also shade light
on the beautiful principles Islam stands for- in addition to grooming a
responsible, highly skilled and consolidated Muslim human resource that’s
socially
and economically self- sufficient.

What Do We Need?

We
need a 500 Watt UHF TV Transmitter to start the project.

Since
we don’t have sufficient resources, we kindly request you to assist us get in
touch
with someone who could donate a transmitter to us so we can start the project;
or atleast give us information on where we can obtain a cheap or used
Transmitter so we can be able to begin the project.

Individual
donations are also highly appreciated. Just get in touch with us and we will
tell you how you may help.

May All Enable You To Help Us and Reward You Abundantly.

Thanx
and regards

AbdulRahim
Mbabazi

Co-ordinator-
UMSCGC

Email:
ambab...@gmail.com

Mob.
+256-712-714488, +256-774-643483.

Abu Mas'ud 'Uqba ibn 'Amr al-Ansari al-Badri reported that the Messenger of
Allah, (PBUH), said, "Anyone who shows the way to something good has the same
reward as the person who does it." [Muslim]       E.g. if you encourage someone
to go for Salah, or pay Zakat and the person actually goes ahead and prays or
pays Zakat, Allah will reward him for the good deeds and at the same time give
you (the one that encouraged them to do good) an equal reward as he has given
them- without decreasing what he gave them.      So Encourage Other To Do Good
And Refrain From Bad Deeds