MEMRI Email Newsletter
----- Original Message -----
From: Memri <me...@memri.org>
Subject: Egyptian Cleric: We Will Fight, Defeat, and Annihilate the Jews
To: abuzahrinabuba...@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 7:59 AM

      If you are having trouble viewing this page click here.

      Special Dispatch | No. 2278 | March 12, 2009

      Egypt/Antisemitism Documentation Project

      Egyptian Cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub: The Jews are the Enemies of
Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine; 'Believe That We Will Fight,
Defeat, and Annihilate Them, Until Not a Single Jew Remains on the Face of the
Earth'

      SUBSCRIBE | UNSUBSCRIBE | DONATE | CONTACT US

      MEMRI | MEMRI TV | THE MEMRI BLOG | MEMRI ECONOMIC BLOG | JIHAD AND
TERRORISM THREAT MONITOR
      TURKISH MEDIA PROJECT | IRAN BLOG | ARAB CULTURE BLOG

            Following are excerpts from a speech delivered by Egyptian cleric
Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub, which aired on Al-Rahma TV on January 17, 2009.

            To view this MEMRI TV clip, visit
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2042..htm.

            TO VIEW THIS CLIP AND OTHERS, YOU MUST LOG IN/REGISTER FOR MEMRI
TV, AT http://subscriptions.memri.org/content/en/member_registr_tv.htm.
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE.

            "You Must Believe That We Will Fight, Defeat, and Annihilate Them,
Until Not a Single Jew Remains on the Face of the Earth"

            Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub: "If the Jews left Palestine to us, would
we start loving them? Of course not. We will never love them. Absolutely not.
The Jews are infidels – not because I say so, and not because they are killing
Muslims, but because Allah said: 'The Jews say that Uzair is the son of Allah,
and the Christians say that Christ is the son of Allah. These are the words
from their mouths. They imitate the sayings of the disbelievers before. May
Allah fight them.. How deluded they are.' It is Allah who said that they are
infidels.

            "Your belief regarding the Jews should be, first, that they are
infidels, and second, that they are enemies. They are enemies not because they
occupied Palestine. They would have been enemies even if they did not occupy a
thing. Allah said: 'You shall find the strongest men in enmity to the
disbelievers [sic] to be the Jews and the polytheists.' Third, you must believe
that the Jews will never stop fighting and killing us. They [fight] not for the
sake of land and security, as they claim, but for the sake of their religion:
'And they will not cease fighting you until they turn you back you’re your
religion, if they can..'

            "This is it. We must believe that our fighting with the Jews is
eternal, and it will not end until the final battle – and this is the fourth
point. You must believe that we will fight, defeat, and annihilate them, until
not a single Jew remains on the face of the Earth."

            "As For You Jews – The Curse of Allah Upon You... You Pigs of the
Earth! You Kill the Muslims With That Cold Pig [Blood] Of Yours"

            "It is not me who says so. The Prophet said: 'Judgment Day will not
come until you fight the Jews and kill them.. The Jews will hide behind stones
and trees, and the stones and tree will call: Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah,
there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him – except for the Gharqad tree,
which is the tree of the Jews.' I have heard that they are planting many of
these trees now.

            [...]

            "As for you Jews – the curse of Allah upon you. The curse of Allah
upon you, whose ancestors were apes and pigs. You Jews have sown hatred in our
hearts, and we have bequeathed it to our children and grandchildren. You will
not survive as long as a single one of us remains.

            [...]

            "Oh Jews, may the curse of Allah be upon you. Oh Jews... Oh Allah,
bring Your wrath, punishment, and torment down upon them. Allah, we pray that
you transform them again, and make the Muslims rejoice again in seeing them as
apes and pigs. You pigs of the earth! You pigs of the earth! You kill the
Muslims with that cold pig [blood] of yours."

     DONATION INFORMATION

      MEMRI is Bridging the Language Gap Between the West and the Middle East
and we need your support to continue funding new and innovative projects.

      MEMRI IS A 501(C)(3) ORGANIZATION, YOUR DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE

      8 EASY WAYS TO DONATE – Donating online is FAST, EASY, & SECURE!

      Just complete the form here and select either Authorize.net or PayPal to
complete your donation transaction

            For assistance, please contact MEMRI at me...@memri.org.

            The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is an independent,
non-profit organization that translates and analyzes the media of the Middle
East. Copies of articles and documents cited, as well as background
information, are available on request.

            MEMRI holds copyrights on all translations. Materials may only be
used with proper attribution.

            MEMRI
            P.O. Box 27837, Washington, DC 20038-7837
            Phone: (202) 955-9070
            Fax: (202) 955-9077
            www.memri.org

     SUBSCRIBE | UNSUBSCRIBE | DONATE | CONTACT US