*TIMING IS EVERYTHING*
**
*"He has made everything beautiful in it's time.*
*He has also set eternity in the hearts of men;*
*Yet they cannot fathom what God has done*
*From beginning to end"
*
**
**
**
When it comes to prayer, most of us think about timing---
that is, we think about what the timing of God's answers should be.
When the answer doesn't come immediately,
we anxiously wonder why.
But Quraan tells us, there is a time for everything.
And a season for every activity under heaven.

"God's timing is not the same as ours.
His ways are not our ways. We live our lives with a sense of earthly time.
God sees things from an eternal perspective.
Living in our time- bound world and waiting for God's timing
is often hard, especially when we ask for things
we want or need now.

We have to remember that even though we pray and have faith,
the final outcome and timing are in God's Hands.
He says there is a "time to heal" so if you pray for healing
and nothing happens don't be mad at God ,
sometimes He uses physical ailments to get our attention
so He can speak to us.
He wants us to fervently turn to Him.
So keep praying and don't give up hope.

The same is true when praying that God will save someone's life.
We don't have the final say over anyone's hour of death.
The Quraan says, there is "a time to die" but we are not the ones
who can decide that. God does.

And we must accept His decision. We can pray,but He determines the outcome.
We have to allow Him to do that without resenting or getting angry at Him.
God's timing is perfect. And it is liberating when we surrender to it.
There is a great freedom in laying out our concerns
and desires before Him and then trusting Him for the outcome.

What joy there is  In looking for God's goodness to us in the midst
of our times of waiting. While you may not be able to understand
exactly what God is doing, you can trust that He is doing something.
He has your best interests at heart.
And He will make everything in your life beautiful in His perfect time.