From: shak...@yahoo.com <shak...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Bismillah [IslamCity] Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
To: "eGroup For Muslims Around The World" <islamcity@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 6:41 AM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: asfaque alam <asfaquealam@ yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Dear Shakeel Bhai,

My company have following vacancies and posts are being advet tomorrow in Hindu
and Times of India.Please circulate to our memebers.

National Prawn Company (NPC)
Al-Lith, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Vacancy Announcement

NPC is the largest vertically integrated, desert coastal shrimp culture project
in the world and presently produces around 15,000 plus tons of Shrimps per
annum. The project is located along the Red Sea coast in Al-lith, 150 km south
of Jeddah city with the current workforce over 2200 employees from 26 different
countries. We are looking for highly professional individuals with proven track
record for the positions below.

Power Plant Manager: Degree in Electrical/Mechanic al engineering, minimum 8
years work experience of Diesel Power Plant, including at least 5 years in a
supervisory role. Must have excellent communication and manpower management
skills.
Sr. Electrical Engineer: Bachelor’s degree/diploma programs in Electrical
Engineering as well as specialized courses devoted to knowledge and skills used
in the electrical engineering field with at least 5 years of progressive
experience in the operation and maintenance the power plant’s electrical
equipments such as transformers, alternators, SF6 circuit breakers, DC
distribution system, electro pneumatic control system, transmitter and PLC.
Sr. Mechanical Engineer: Bachelor’s degree programs in Mechanical Engineering
as well as specialized courses devoted to knowledge and skills used in the
mechanical engineering field with at least five years of progressive experience
in the operation and maintenance of Heavy Furnace Oil based power plant with
all of its auxiliaries like Fuel unloading unit, Booster unit, Lube oil unit,
exhaust gas system starting air system and pipe module etc.
Engineer – Water Systems: Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years
experience in the operations and maintenance of RO, sewage, waste water
treatment plant up to a capacity of 1000 cu-m per day.
Mechanical Technician: High School/ITI in Mechanical Engineering with at least
3 years experience in operation and maintenance of HFO based power plant.
Supervisor WWTP: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of
experience in operation and maintenance of WWTP with a minimum capacity of 750
m3/day.
Operator WWTP: High School/ITI in mechanical engineering with at least 3 years
of experience in operation and maintenance of WWTP with a minimum capacity of
750 m3/day.
Pump Operator: Diploma/ITI programs in mechanical as well as specialized
courses devoted to knowledge and skills used in the mechanical engineering
field with at least 3-5 years of progressive experience in the operation of
pumps.

Selected individuals will be offered competitive compensation, free housing,
needs based transportation, medical coverage, free food, and other market
driven perks. Please send your cover letter and profiles at h...@robian.com.
sa, marked for the position applied in the subject line, within 10 days of this
advertisement. Candidates with valid passports only need to apply. Please visit
our web site www.robian.com. sa for more details about the company.

Rgds

--
Assalamo Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahe Wa Barakatahu
----

Shakeel Ahmad
B.Tech (IT-BHU), MBA (XLRI), PMP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Recommended website for PMP exam preparation: http://www.passPM. com/

Remember, growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give.

If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow,
you have no today to be thankful for.