asalamualikum...

*Seek knowledge Directly from Scholars**:*

*Senior Scholars &*

*Mashaykh of Ahli-Sunnah wa Al-Jamaah*

*www.seekKnowledge.org <http://www.seekknowledge.org/>** --**&**-- **
www.studyIslaam.org <http://www.studyislaam.org/>** =** www.albaseerah.org*

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah

Al-hamdulillaah we are pleased to bring you the Latest *issue* of albaseerah
newsletter <http://www.albaseerah.org/publication/nl/> - *its FREE and its
for YOU*

*This special double Issue* is dedicated to Family matters, Raising
children, Rights of husband and Wife, and much much more.

Articles Highlights:

The Upbringing of Three Daughters

By the Noble Shaykh Abdul Azeez Ibn Baaz,

Characteristics of the women one should marry
By the Noble Shaykh Muhammad bin Saalih al-Uthaymeen,

Advice to those who divorce their wives hastily
By the Noble Shaykh Muqbil ibn Haadi Al-Waadaee

My Family, My Home, My Jannah
By the Noble Shaykh Abdullaah Al-Ghudyaan

And Fatawaa by Noble Scholars:

Shaykh Al-Albaani,

Shaykh Al-Luhaydaan,

Shaykh Abdur-Rehmaan Al-Ajlaan,

Shaykh Wasi-Ullah Abbas, and others.

And part 3 of special series "Know Your Scholars"
by Shaykh Ahmed Al-Munayee

And part 3 of special series "Understanding the Qur'aan "
by Shaykh Abdullah al- Ghudyaan -

*Yes!! There are some great tips, statements of Salaf, and interesting "fill
in the Blanks" for you as well*

Get your copy now -
http://www.albaseerah..org/publication/nl/<http://www.albaseerah.org/publication/nl/>

For the benefit of your community we highly encourage you to reprint our *-
Full of knowledge and Fun -* Newsletter

http://www.albaseerah.org/publication/nl/

--
Masjid Ahlul-Quraan wa As-Sunnah of New york
http://www.seekknowledge.org