Now the Japanese are attacking Islam and the Muslims. Watch the trailer for
this new anime series.

The camels with the turbans are suppose to be Muslims and the rabbits are the
kuffar.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Gr4QBZfjtqs&hl=en&rel=0&autoplay=1

Something posted about this series on the a website:

I've seen most modern war films that have been considered graphic or
controversial in their portrayals of violence. I've played one of those Call of
Duty realistic combat simulation video games. But I have never found war as
disturbing and morally questionable as I did watching this trailer for the
anime Cat Shit One (perhaps you read the manga under its American title,
Apocalypse Meow). It is truly unsettling. You haven't fully understood the
horrors of Middle Eastern warfare until you've seen them through the eyes of a
rabbit on its hind legs fighting an anthropomorphic camel.