Islamic Youth Awakening (Sahwah) Campaign 21

http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/islamic_youth.htm

Please remember that Monday is our Islamic Youth Awakening day.

1. Glorious Quran on Good Manners:

Do not talk, listen or do anything vain [23/3, 28/55]
2. Words of Wisdom from Prophet Mohammad (PBUH):

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith."
(Muslim)
*3. *Muhammad (PBUH), The Best Man Ever Lived:

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) the Trustworthy: Our Inspiration
3<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/Muhammad/Inspiration3.htm>,
by Mona Ayad

4. Videos Of Prophet Muhammad:

Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyzDG8kbsmA>

5. Great Muslims who Changed History, Most of the companions of the Prophet
(PBUH)  were Youth:

Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (10 years old), Talhah ibn Ubaydullah (14 years old),
Said ibn Zayd ( 15 years Old), Sad ibn Abi Waqqas  (17 years old), Umar Ibn
Al Khattab (26 years old) Abdur-Rahman ibn Awf (30 years), Othman Ibn Affan
(34 years old), Abu Bakr (37 years old)
Abu Musa al-Ashari
<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/GreatMuslims/abu_musa_alashari.htm>Faqih,
who has indeed been given one of the flutes of the people of David

6. Yes, Say it LOUD: YES ISLAM IS THE ANSWER:

"I Am Sorry" Is All What It Takes, The Prophet's Example in Correcting
People's
Mistakes<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/Islam/i_am_sorry_is_all_what_it_takes.htm>,
By  Zabrina Abu Bakar

7. Islamic Inspirational Songs

The New Released Called I Love Allah. This is Michael Jackson's first song
after embracing Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7coglKUA4U

Test-in good and bad. ( native deen)<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzrFlhbQfTw>

Yes you can be strong Muslim, please sign the petition :  Muslim Youth Code
of Honor<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/muslim_youth_code_of_honor.htm>

Required a million signature each year Until that last Muslim Youth sign in.

Please circulate this posting to your brothers and sisters, Jazakum Allah
Khairan.

Please note that this posting is for adults too.

Dr. Adel Elsaie

http://www.usislam.org/