35. Chapter: On The Rights Of A Husband From His
Wife

Allah Almighty says, "Men have charge of women because Allah has preferred the
one above the other and because they spend their wealth on them. Right-acting
women are obedient, safeguarding their husband's interests in his absence as
Allah has guarded them." (4:34)

281. Abu Hurayra said, "The Messenger of Allah, (PBUH), said, 'When a man calls
his wife to bed and she does not come and he spends the night angry with her,
the angels curse her until morning.'"
In one variant, the Messenger of Allah said, "By the One in whose hand my soul
is, there is no man who calls his wife to his bed and she refuses to come
without the One in the heaven being angry with her until until her husband is
pleased with her again."

286. Umm Salama reported that the Messenger of Allah, (PBUH), said, "Any woman
who dies at a time when her husband is pleased with her will enter Jannah."
"
288. Usama ibn Zayd reported that the Prophet, (PBUH), said, "I have not left
after me any temptation more harmful to men than women." [Agreed upon]