[image: wpe30874] <http://www.darulmuslimeen.org/>

[image: Awareness]

STOP!

Is  What I am Doing Now Useful?

[image: bismillah1]

*STOP! *

*IS WHAT I AM DOING NOW USEFUL???*

* *

*PEOPLE SAY TIME IS GOLD – ISLAM SAYS TIME IS LIFE. *

*WOULD I STILL DARE LOOSE IT?*

* *

*Quran swears by time: “BY TIME, VERILY MAN IS IN LOSS ..” (Surat Asr 103).*

* *

*TIME is Amanah from Allah, TIME is gift from Allah.
*

*TIME is capital Investment for Akherah …
*

*Would I still dare abuse it?*

* *

*Prophet (saww): “There are two blessings which people loose without
realizing it:
*

*Health and TIME”.*

* *

*Imam Hassan (as): “Opportune TIME is fast to vanish,
*

*never to return again”.*

* *

*To realize the value of ONE MINUTE:*

*Ask a person who has missed the train.

To realize the value of ONE SECOND:*

*Ask a person who has avoided an accident.*

*
To realize the value of ONE MILLI-SECOND: *

*Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.*

* *

*Would I still dare ABUSE my time, hours and hours, by:*

·        *Reading Fantasy Novels?*

·        *Watching Fictitious Movies?*

·        *Browsing Internet Aimlessly?*

·        *Watching and / or playing endless Games?*

*What will my reply be when Allah (swt) will ask me on Qiyamah:*

·        *How did you pass your LIFE?*

·        *How did you pass your YOUTH AGE?*

·        *How did you pass your TIME?*

*Yesterday is history,
*

*tomorrow a mystery,
*

*today is a gift,
*

*that's why it's called the present!*

*So - Yaa Allah!
*

*Let me use the present NOW for something USEFUL.*

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image003.png>>

<<image002.gif>>