---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mohamed faizur <jan...@rediffmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM

There is a vacancy in one of my friends company and please find the details
below,

we require 2 Structural Inspection Engineers with the following credentials:

- Fabrication experience in Heavy structures
- Experience Erection & commissioning
- 10 years working experience
- Welding certification (CSWIP. NDT LEVEL-II)

Present requirement is for 9 to 12 months full time 2 shifts.

Regards

Mohamed Faizur Rahman.

----
PS: Actions may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness
without action, so act we MUST.
---------
Wishing you and all your loved ones greatest of times ahead!
Aspiring 2 c u happy!

Shakeel Ahmad
B.Tech (IT-BHU), MBA (XLRI), PMP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Recommended website for PMP exam preparation: http://www.passPM.com/

Remember, growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give.

If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of
tomorrow,
you have no today to be thankful for.