Assalamu alaykum Wa Rahmatullah

If you are having trouble viewing this message, please Click Here

(enable images to see image below)

So You want to taste the real fiqh from real sources ?

And You want to seek knowledge with proofs ?

And You want to seek knowledge directly from the scholars ?

And You can't travel overseas to seek knowledge ?

And you are looking for convenient and User friendly access to scholars ?

And you want to experiance the rich, authentic, and traditional knowledge using
modern day technology ?

And you want to study Islamic Sciences but can't afford high costs ?

Then ..... Wait no more ...

Albaseerah.org promises this and much more
http://www.studyislaam.org/oic/

We are ready ! Are you READY ?

Just What You've Been Waiting For !
http://www.studyislaam.org/oic/

The real, fresh, authentic, and pure food for your heart and mind.

http://www.studyislaam.org/oic/

Online Intensive Courses taught by the major scholars of Ahlus-Sunnah
wal-Jamaa`ah.

Many were not able to register for our past course becasue all seats were GONE.

If you missed it before Don't miss it again !!  Don't be left out !!

Register NOW before its too late !

Statemenst of some of the students.

It was unfortunate there weren't enough seats available for this course as I
wanted some of my family members and friends to join the course AQ101 with me
but now I am looking forward to find them in the next course which starts in
May 2009 inshaAllaah. I found the class schedule flexible and the lessons
organised. MashaAllaah they team did a good job in planning this course. Sara

Alhamdullilah, i have to say the OIC course has definitely given  me a
memorable experience that I will cherish inshaallah, I absolutely love the way
the course itself has been structured, the online classes, the quizzes, review
questions, the team project etc mashaallah, all helping the 3lm to be embedded
into our minds and hearts!!!

subhanaallah i havent experienced true unity of the ummah [other than
hajj/umrah] except through this course, people from all around the world, UK,
USA, Indonesia, Middle east and more all unified to seek 3lm in the path of
Allah, Allahu'akbar...this is just amazing... I even met sisters from my own
country..just a couple of miles away!!!

I would like to say to those who missed out; whether your a beginner to this
deen or not you should definitely ENROLL onto OIC, the next course would be on
the book of purification, ive enrolled onto it and many others who have also
done AQ101...because they experienced its goodness...Alhamdullilah i have
gained 'everything with the price of nothing'...  sumayya

I'm much happier, and finally content with my understanding, all thanks to
Allah, then Albaseerah for being that avenue towards me succeeding in this life
and the next insha Allah.  I'm hoping to be able to help my family, friends and
neighbors come to the folds of Islam, by Allah ta ala permission, and to die
upon this insha Allah. – Aishah

I would like to thank you all my brothers and sisters in Islam at Al-Baseerah
from the bottom of my heart for the splendid work you are doing to disseminate
this sought after knowledge to the Muslims via renowned scholars. Ma’shallah, I
enjoyed the lessons thoroughly, I will recommend these courses to anyone,
whether Muslim or non-Muslim. Abdulshakur

I truly from the bottom of my heart would like to thank the people at Al
Baseerah for presenting this unique and beneficial opportunity to study with
the senior scholors of Islam without having to travel across the world to do
so, My experience at OIC was so uplifting and exciting, The course came at a
time in my life that I feel I needed it the most– Ummu maryam

I thank the al Baseerah team for getting me access to excellent Islamic
knowledge with sound scholars through the online intensive course (OIC)
program. OIC team made sure everything was satisfactory; the necessary academic
concepts understood, and all my personal questions were answered – Nuh

The course was very informative and organized. jazak allahkhair, to all the
team members of Albaseerah. I Liked it very much and am planning to take more
in future from Albaseerah, Inshallah. Jabeen

 “Communicating and working with my team has not only opened up a new
friendship, but it has showed me, patience, appreciation and dedication in
working with a team.” – umm aaliyah

MashaAllaah it was an excellent decision to sign up for this course  and I
benefited immensely from it. The classes were organised, the tasks were well
explained and the assignments were helpful in learning.

It was unfortunate there weren't enough seats available for this course as I
wanted some of my family members and friends to join the course AQ101 with me
but now I am looking forward to find them in the next course which starts in
May 2009 inshaAllaah. I found the class schedule flexible and the lessons
organised. MashaAllaah they team did a good job in planning this course. Sara

Furthermore, the team projects has enabled new FRIENDSHIPS to be made
alhamdullilah... subhanaallah i havent experienced true unity of the ummah
[other than hajj/umrah] except through this course – Sumayya

My experience with the OIC from Albaseerah has been extremely positive. The
structure of the course was refreshing in the learning experience. I enjoyed
the different elements, from the lectures to the assignments and quizzes. This
has been an experience I would definitely repeat whenever possible, and
encourage others to as well, InshaAllah. Umm Hudhaifah

Now Offering   --Fiqh Course --  FQ110
http://www.studyislaam.org/oic/

Taught by
 Shaykh Wasi-Ullaah Abbas
Teacher in Al-Masjid Al-Haram
Professor, Ummul-Quraa University

Starting
May 9th, 2009  (Orientation)

 To begin your OIC experience please  visit www.studyislaam.org/oic/  choose
your classes, and register today!

 If you have any question please post it here

Quench your thirst for knowledge, Your journey starts NOW. Please Click HERE to
begin    http://www.studyislaam.org/oic/