AsSalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu,

Olive Aura LLC is looking for businesses and prospective businesses to
distribute attar, raw material, essential oil, honey and agarwood (oud)
in various parts of the world. We are seeking distributors in UK, USA,
CA, Oceania (ie Australia and New Zealand), Caribbeans and Middle East.

We have complete access to farmers, indigenous tribes in natural
habitats and expert manufacturers that provide us with high-quality
honey, agarwood, high-end essential oils and attar which we can provide
at steep discount pricing to our distributors.

Our pricing  is farmer and manufacturer direct, if not discounted due to
our ability to represent local farmers and manufacturers. We provide low
MOQ (minimum order quantities) to our distributors enabling us to handle
small scale businesses to large scale industrial manufacturers in need
of our products.

Distributors needed in the States are as follows:

    * California
    * New York
    * Ohio
    * Florida
    * Texas
    * North Carolina
    * Virginia

    * Maryland

  ALL OTHER STATES AND COUNTRIES ARE WELCOME FOR INQUIRIES

For any inquiries please email us olivea...@...
<../../../../../post?postID=_m-CJqNXX1hojcm_7yClYZeJlPnmGWseLxVOKQuULiIF\
1wOfodWGz1gdFkunaZBU_nTWA8jjlaSDmy1yYA>

http://www.oliveaura.com <http://www.oliveaura.com/>  (soon to get new
designs inshallah, the current site is our retail outlet which will soon
change bi ithnillah)

http://oliveaura.wordpress.com <http://oliveaura.wordpress.com/>

Please pass this message along to everyone and anyone we need the
website traffic, barikallahu feekum.
  <http://oliveaura.wordpress.com/>